Steering Column Color

chrysler1941
Go to solution Solved by Mark D,

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution

I'm not 100% sure what Chrysler called it but this paint was a near 100% match for the steering wheel that I repaired and repainted. The wheel matched the column. I also just searched the paint color name on this forum and its been used a few time by others here.

https://repaintsupply.com/sem-15023-cordovan-brown-color-coat-vinyl-paint-p996.html?utm_source=google-shopping&utm_medium=organic&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIsOHIkJ2n4AIVR1SGCh3VBAlZEAQYASABEgIlJvD_BwE

3 hours ago, Mark D said:

I'm not 100% sure what Chrysler called it but this paint was a near 100% match for the steering wheel that I repaired and repainted. The wheel matched the column. I also just searched the paint color name on this forum and its been used a few time by others here.

https://repaintsupply.com/sem-15023-cordovan-brown-color-coat-vinyl-paint-p996.html?utm_source=google-shopping&utm_medium=organic&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIsOHIkJ2n4AIVR1SGCh3VBAlZEAQYASABEgIlJvD_BwE

I found by searching Cordovan that they called it Vogue Brown. 

Thanks for the link, color is too dark. Mine is more red almost like the brown in top header of this site.