what is a benzel??? and a treadhole??

BobT-47P15

Well a treadhole is what you have left when you pull a nail or screw out of the knobby portion of a tyre. An untreated tread hole will allow the tyre to become atmospherically neautral.

Could also be what you have after removing fasteners from a stair case.

Benzel is the little known older brother of Denzel Washington of TV and Screen fame. Benzel happened to be out when Denzel answered a casting call and the caller easily misunderstood the name and mistakenly scheduled Denzel. The rest as they say is history.

And I believe in Whatley on Themes, England there is a Pub known as Benzel and Treadhole.

The Baltimore yellow pages lists Benzel and Treadhole Bail Bonds, and Skiptracing.

Guest Nile Limbaugh

C'mon, guys! A treadhole is a hole datat has been poked through the tread part of a nut, like wit a pointy ting. And dat don't leave enough tread to fully engage the scuw.

I seem to recall from a trip through PA that Benzel is a bakery that makes great pretzels, and the idiot who just put a running shoe print in your fresh concrete is most aptly referred to as an " <insert appropriate adjective> Treadhole". i.e. " you %^#@@! Treadhole! I just spent 45 minutes getting that perfect."