What car/tranny does this fit?

Cold Blue

Anybody have any idea what car/tranny this clutch cover/pan assembly fits? I got it hoping that it would fit my 48 Plymouth Coupe 218 flathead six, 3 speed manual, but it won't. Too small....I really don't know where to even start to help me identify which car/tranny it fits. Can't find any numbers stamped on it. Thanks in advance!  

DSC01791.jpg

DSC01792.jpg

DSC01793.jpg

DSC01794.jpg

It looks like a 52-53 B-series 1/2  ton Dodge truck, three speed column shift. The tab is for the e-brake cable. I just went and looked and I guess a 4 speed has the same cover.

Edited by 9 foot box
  • Like 1

This is what my P15 clutch housing pan looks like. My book say's 36-54 Plymouth or Dodge , part number 860 309, Code 6-10-2.  A band of felt type material is attached to the semi circle area. If you cut off the rear flange on yours and cut the front out to clear the pan, drill the four bolt holes and that one would work better than nothing. You can only get to the outside bolt holes without jacking up the rear of the engine, those bolts are right next to the rubber mounts.      

bell housing cover 001.JPG

bell housing cover 002.JPG

Thanks 9 Foot! Yes, that is the pan I need! Thank you for the pictures and the part number. I think I have one located (I hope!) I have my fingers crossed. These things are scarce as hen's teeth. I bought the car months ago knowing that the pan was missing. The guy that had it before me installed a new clutch. He also had a new drive shaft made to get rid of the old ball and trunions, and put a late model rear end under it. During all of that, the pan assembly got gone... I thought it wouldn't be so hard to find; boy was I wrong.