Changing Vents out for One Piece Glass

Hello everyone. New here. Name's Jason. Looking for some info on swapping out the vents on my 53 b4b for some one piece glass windows. I haven't ever tried doing something like this, but I like the look of the single glass and my vents are broken and the rubbers are not really there anymore. I figure it would be easier to just put one piece of glass in there. My concern was finding the parts to do this. I didn't know what I would need outside of the regulator for the one piece glass options. Im assuming I would have to change those out of course. Any and all information on how to do this and where to find some parts is helpful. I do appreciate it. Im looking to get back to work on this here soon and need to get all the parts together to get started. I have seen some places through searching the web to buy parts from, but Im sure i haven't found them all. Thanks in advance for any and all help. 

You'll need to find doors without vent windows and remove the glass and front track. The regulator is the same, as far as I can tell, but the bottom channel for the glass is different, and there is a channel/track at the front of the door to guide the window. Once you have those pieces you can remove your glass and cut out the tabs that support the vent window and front track/channel in your current doors. Then it's just a matter of swapping in the other track and windows.

8 minutes ago, Merle Coggins said:

You'll need to find doors without vent windows and remove the glass and front track. The regulator is the same, as far as I can tell, but the bottom channel for the glass is different, and there is a channel/track at the front of the door to guide the window. Once you have those pieces you can remove your glass and cut out the tabs that support the vent window and front track/channel in your current doors. Then it's just a matter of swapping in the other track and windows.

Thanks. Thats good to know. There is a local yard around here that has a couple (rough) trucks, but Ill have to see if they have one piece windows or not. Other than that, Im assuming its a hunt for these on the internet. I mean there isn't anywhere offering these things new I assume. 

1 hour ago, CinciFan82 said:

Thanks. Thats good to know. There is a local yard around here that has a couple (rough) trucks, but Ill have to see if they have one piece windows or not. Other than that, Im assuming its a hunt for these on the internet. I mean there isn't anywhere offering these things new I assume. 

Nope its find em in the rough