Me and the B-1-D

Worden18

1-3-23:

I'm still here fellas.  Just read thru the 14 pages of this thread.  I'm upset at myself for the delays, and for having to delete most of the pictures to make room for future ones.  

One excuse is as bad as the next, but we had a baby born 3 months early and that alone kept me from doing anything but concentrating on her health.  Anyway, all is well now. Not afraid to admit that it was my son (now 13) who very harshly insisted that we start work again on the B1D.  So here we are.  

We've been cleaning my disgusting mess of a garage, putting tools away, and picking up brakes parts off the floor.  We're just going to chip away at it I guess.  Thanks for the support everyone.

IMG_20230103_205542966~3.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome back and congratulations on the new family addition!

Looking forward for a refreshing build thread too?

• Thanks 1

congrats on teh new shop helper!   One thing I do is I resize my pictures down so I don't run into the space limitation.  I try to get them down into the 250kb range, where a phone can easily push them into the MB range.

• Thanks 1

congratulations on the new addition ?

one of the benefits of staying organized is that if ya have to stop in the middle of something, you can pick up where ya left off fairly quickly...I have a few bays at several places of gonna-get-round-to-its, that when asked I can humorously rattle off what's left to do, how much it will cost, and how long it will take...it's taken a lotta practice but I've gotten the hang of it...the latest is the carb rebuild for a John Deere GT235e, parts are 3 weeks out so all the removed parts are stacked up and ready to go back on, any day now  :rolleyes:

• Like 1