1948 Plymoth Business Coupe HELP

Faro

HI! ? Can I have help whit this dimensions? Where this rails/rail holes should be? I don´t have the bench, I would be too easy tho check from there. ? Car is Plymo Business Coupe 1948

THANKS!!!  ?

Penkin paikka.jpg

Faro..........apologies if I'm wrong but you sound like you are in Europe?..........as you do not have the original split bench seat for the car what seat/ seats are you going to install?  or are you waiting for a seat from the US?.............looks like your car has had a fair amount of floor repair so I assume the original seat braces are no longer there?.............andyd

Yes, from cold and dark Finland ?  original split bench is coming in two weeks, I hope..   floor is repaired now second time and no seat braces left. At the moment I just need to know where the bench rails are, so I can continue to do other things. The holes I can make when I get the bench. 

-Tommy-

Faro.......I'd be waiting until I actually had the seat before I drilled any holes,........I think your got the right spot but I'd wait............I'm surprised that no US 46-48 Plymouth coupe or sedan owner has chirped up as I'd think the seat mounting would be in the same place for a Coupe and 2 & 4 Door sedans, probably even a convertible as well..........andyd  

I took a minute and looked through my archive pictures of my 48 Bz Cp when working these issues.  Sorry but my main damage was in and about the inner lower cowl and tip up area....the few pictures I have do not show the original seat mounting surface and the one that was close, well, my tools I was using blocked any good view.  As I did not go back with original bench seat and used a firewall and front floor section to meld in with the original flooring, I can offer no measurements.  As state the seats I believe also are the same, I can give you some approximates from my sedan....using the front corner of the door opening at the A-post it is 10 inches rearward to the front seat mount and will be 10 inches inward from the break that is the door opening inward.  The rear mount is approximately 13 1/2 inches rearward of the front mount and 11 inches inward from the break of the door opening.  As my seat is in place...this is as stated, approximate dimension.