Dodge b3 1/2 ton

Topcat7

Can any one tell me what this rear sliding door flap was used for I’ve seen it once before ..also any idea where I may obtain the complete hand brake assembly  all I have is drum on prop shaft the rest is missing rods springs etc ..thanks ?

F042DCBC-599F-4AE7-9DB2-C32DE215C05E.jpeg

Thank you boys ..never seen the like here in England (uk) ..but it makes sense ..I’ve fitted a new tube at the bottom of tailgate and was going to weld up hole but I’m going to sand blast the door and keep it ..now part of the truck ? I got new bed rails from dcm  classics over with you ..but I worked out sizes of oak boards and had them cut out here I’ve just got to router the edges of boards so channels sit in flush ..

do any of you know if ford or Chevy steel wheels of 1950 are the same as I have only 2 original would love to find an original set with dodge centre caps ?..thanks Paul 

• Like 2

I could be wrong- my truck is a C series- but the 5 bolts on a 4.5 inch circle is a common bolt pattern to a lot of ford and mopar up through the 80s when they switched to metric. The last chevy five bolt wheels I dealt with were 4.75 inches. 

Good luck with centimeters I have no idea

The center holes on a Ford of that era are bigger, in most cases (always exceptions), so finding Mopar might be your best bet.

I'll PM you about the rest of your original question.

48D  

• Like 1

On 1/10/2019 at 11:50 AM, 48Dodger said:

The center holes on a Ford of that era are bigger, in most cases (always exceptions), so finding Mopar might be your best bet.

I'll PM you about the rest of your original question.

48D  

Hi I have sent you a pm it might be in your junk box I have the handbrake lever in truck but require everything else ..thank you 

• 1 year later...

My truck came with 16" x about 5 and 3/4 wide wheels but theyre severely rotted around the valve stems.I found some 15" x about 4 and1/2 " on a dodge car...with what appears to be the right bolt pattern.Very similar appearance just smaller and not as wide.Has anyone done this? And how does it look? Thinking with a tall 15" tire it might look ok?