NEED a picture or reference

JPP

Hello, happy new year. I am working on repairing my running boards, adding patch panel and replacing c channel support. I have the drivers side done, I had to repair the front panel that bolts to fire wall, right fender and running boards. Now I am onto the passenger side. Does anyone have a picture or diagram of passenger piece that connects running board to front right fender and fire wall, is it mirror image of driver side?  Here is what I found. 

8379EB8E-5CF8-4306-B74C-17F4015D615E.jpeg

15 hours ago, BlueberryDodge said:

Hey JPP, my running boards are not secured in the front to the fender and are completely stable. The bracket holes to attach them are the same on both sides. I hope that helps a little.

Let me clarify: the mounting holes are in the fender and running board, but the piece to join them together is missing. I don't believe this piece is needed for stability, but to keep dirt from collecting on the front of the running board. I drive on the street and have had no issues with keeping this area clean. I think making this missing piece would be very simple, I just don't need it.

I bet Tim has one of those passenger side panels kicking around. I had a rusted driver side panel that I patched but no such luck on passenger side. There are a lot contours on that part. Tim do you have a spare??  Thanks. 

14 hours ago, JPP said:

I bet Tim has one of those passenger side panels kicking around. I had a rusted driver side panel that I patched but no such luck on passenger side. There are a lot contours on that part. Tim do you have a spare??  Thanks. 

be mindful of our "classifieds" rulz....I don't need a bunch of threads reported for "clearly asking for parts/parts request".....the bane of the mods right now.

Thanks.