Need help identifying my new project

Wirtner

I bought this 51 plymouth club coupe recently no motor not trans been fully converted to 12volt for 350 dollars with a title and I'm having a little trouble identifying what it actually is any help is appreciated

20181223_095247.jpg

20181223_095247.jpg

Edited by Wirtner
Here is a front end shot

the fender trim holes per the picture...(it is not a close up) indicate it is 51 or 52.....52 was at the lowest position at the wheel arch....will need a grille and hood trim shot to ensure which year....GIVEN no one over the years has changed body components..then you have to have the original instrument panel picture and front bumper to discern 51/52

Edited by Plymouthy Adams

what hood trim do you have with the car...show that picture...….will spill the bean on the year...your instrument is a bit modified....what I can see of the trunk handle laying in the back I would also suspect a 51...but other trim on hood and decklid will better tell the story.....again...show these if you can.....your can is apart to the point it is hard to discern.