computers

Don Jordan

You'd think by my age I would be computer savvy but alas no.  I don't even own a cell phone.  So I'm afraid my health is forcing me out of old cars.  I've got 2 P15s I'd like to sell but I can't figure out how to post them here.  It keeps telling me my photos are too big.

I've also got about 25 years of accumulated parts.  I know they should be inventoried but I don't know that I'm ready for that just yet. 

Also how do I put a value on these cars?  I don't expect to get the money I've put in them back - but I don't want to give them away.

I'd appreciate any words of wisdom on this matter.  I think I've got it on ebay - I haven't mastered Craig's List yet. 

IMG_4828.JPG

4 door front.JPG

Ha! You should know that working on and maintaining these old cars is much more complicated than working a computer or web site these days. Approach it like you did on the cars. Keep messing with it until you figure it out. Don't worry about 'breaking it' because you probably won't. There isn't any one correct way to do anything. If you taught yourself 'mechanics' you can teach yourself computers.

• Like 1

Don, here are a few, none even near as nice as yours.

Two door in Huntington Beach.

rphwh-6758752228@sale.craigslist.org

gjkbp-6771978250@sale.craigslist.org

8dhcf-6773131230@sale.craigslist.org

Edited by pflaming