1957 Town Panel D100 front brake Drum sources?

Clay

Hello everyone. I'm attempting to source at least one front brake drum for my father's 1957 Town Panel left to him by a long time friend that passed away. Dad recently lost everything in the Woolsey Fire except this Panel, which he is stubbornly depending on right now to get around and sleep in. DON'T ASK. Super stubborn 83 year old tough guy.

Anyway, the left front drum is spider wed cracked around the lug bolt journals. I am trying to find what other years these drums can match with, if at all. I have been searching and communicated with a couple vintage Power Wagon/truck sites but my limited ability to be in front of the truck all the time for info has slowed this avenue. Does anyone know about these drums? Below are a couple images of the drum.

IMG_8122.JPG

IMG_8181.JPG

Edited by Clay
More info.

Hi Clay.  Have you checked with Desert Valley Auto (and truck) Parts in Phoenix?   They seem to have some trucks in their collection.  

Phone is 800-905-8024.

Website; :      https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=desert+vintage+truck+salvage+parts&qpvt=desert+vintage+truck+salvage+parts&FORM=IGRE

Hey Bob, yes, I have an email parts request in for the past few days and called today. I'm waiting on Nick to get back to me. They have a 1957 pickup on their site for parts so hoping.  Thanks.

Clay

No luck at Desert Valley. They have no front drums for 1/2 2wd trucks.  CRAP!!!  Going to try Wildcat Auto in Oregon, but operational hours are limited. No answer the first time.  How can finding brake drums be so friggin difficult??

Ok, further info on the brake drum. Here is the casting number from the cracked drum.

---ALSO, question, for those that know; Is the drum supposed to be mounted on the back side of the hub face with the lug studs pressed through the drum face to the hub? I'm used to studs being pressed into the back of the hubs with the drum mounted over the hub, being held in place by the wheel.

Thanks

IMG_8239.JPG