THANK YOU ALL from Steve, the OCD King :)

I would like to take a minute here and extend a Happy Holidays wish to my forum members and express a heartfelt thank you to all of the folks here who have shared their knowledge and time to help me in my effort of working towards the restoration of our 46 Plymouth Club Coupe project. 

Many of you have helped on occasion, and a few have really been generous with their time and knowledge helping me work through  issues and concerns. I'm sure just like many of the members here on the forum, I want the very best for this old car, and that pertains down to each and every nut and bolt connection, piece and part. However, it is without a doubt obvious that I am way on the upper end of being obsessive compulsive about it all. In all honesty, if I could change it, I would, it's more of a curse than anything else...anyway - at 62 yrs old I don't suppose I'll be able to have much change on the way this old mind of mine works for the remaining years I have. That said, I would like to express my appreciation and sincere thanks for many that immediately come to mind, here on the forum, that have hung in there with me, and obviously have gone above and beyond to always try to help answer the many questions I have posted here on the forum, over the past few years.....Plymouthy Adams especially has been second to none, (as I have pm'd him so many times, even called him direct on the phone, etc...as I value his knowledge so very much, and also many others immediately come to mind, Young Ed is another that always helps and is quick to share information and knowledge with others, he has helped me many times,..DB4ya is another, Andy down in Australia,..Don Coatney is another,...and certainly over the past few years there have been quite a few others who have been good enough to share info and help me out...again, thank you all for each and every minute you took from your time to try and assist me...I am extremely thankful for your efforts, and so very thankful for the day that I found and joined this forum.

Steve

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Thanks 48D, 

Well, in honesty I wish I could do more than just words of praise. The level/time that some of these folks have spent to help me has been quite a bit to say the least, and also as I think back after making this post, I know I have left some off that should have been mentioned,...Donald Smith, KnuckleHarley, are two that immediately come to mind and I'm sure there are others,...so forgive me if I failed to include your name in this word of thanks. Please know that it was not intentional in any way...

Steve

• Like 1