Happy Holidays

bones44

After an accident, parked car rear ended by drunk driver, we had to replace my wife's 2016 Accord .  So last Thursday we celebrated Happy Honda days with a new Made in Ohio Accord.  I hope we didn't offend anybody who observes Toyotathon, GM's End of year Sale abration, or Chrysler's black Friday till January event.

The driver had side swiped about four vehicles parked at the curb prior to hitting ours, Ford work van hit a snow bank and launched in to the trunk of our car.  The impact pushed our car into the car parked in front of ours.  He started run away, but according to witnesses, returned to his truck to retrieve his beer before running off again.  Police arrived tracked him down and arrested him He has been charged with felony driving while intoxicated (his third in two years,) leaving the scene of an accident, evading arrest (running away) and assault on an officer for throwing his half full beer can at one of the officers.we made out OK with insurance triple A so out of pocket was our deductable which we will try to recover through the District Attorney's office.

Hope you and your's have a safe and happy holiday season!  

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, bones44 said:

HAVE A MERRY CLASSICAL HOLIDAY SEASON AND A MOST PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!

DSCN1030.JPG

What do I want for Christmas??

Hard decision the 37 Bus. Cpe. or one of the women on your wall posters??

One of the two would surely kill me but, well I used to think that was way I would choose to exit this life.

The other may help me live longer, tough choice!

Can You figure out which choice is which??   ?

DJ