Just had a 7.2 quake

casper50

4 hours ago, casper50 said:

This person should go out and buy a few lotto tickets.  Their lucky day.

47121641_2117295968328891_6529723339424923648_n.jpg

They can finally now use their SUV(4x4)...:)

This is another view of their situation.

safe_image.php?d=AQAIKRV0Q7DMyVmm&w=540&h=282&url=http%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fphotos.socialagency.com%2F686%2F1543620733488_OTUzNDM0NTQzNDUuanBn.original.jpeg&cfs=1&upscale=1&fallback=news_d_placeholder_publisher&_nc_hash=AQB8BrWP-XdsUkyz

20 hours ago, maok said:

This is another view of their situation.

safe_image.php?d=AQAIKRV0Q7DMyVmm&w=540&h=282&url=http%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fphotos.socialagency.com%2F686%2F1543620733488_OTUzNDM0NTQzNDUuanBn.original.jpeg&cfs=1&upscale=1&fallback=news_d_placeholder_publisher&_nc_hash=AQB8BrWP-XdsUkyz

Discussion of the three persons at the tow truck- who is going down to the car to hook up the winch line???

Short straw??

Not me!!  ?

DJ

7 hours ago, DJ194950 said:

Discussion of the three persons at the tow truck- who is going down to the car to hook up the winch line???

Short straw??

Not me!!  ?

DJ

Wow!  Looking at photos of the event, according to the news, thankfully there were no serious injuries 

Edited by T120

15 hours ago, T120 said:

Wow!  Looking at photos of the event, according to the news, thankfully there were no serious injuries 

Overnight I realized that my post #13 on this thread-my be seen as making light of the Alaska disaster.

Sorry to everyone who might have been offended. It was and still is a terrible thing that happened, sorry!  ?

Hope everyone is safe and recovery happens soon!

DJ

Edited by DJ194950
Id the post I made by #

all across America and the world for that fact...we are seeing increasing changes in the earth....I also was not trying to make light of the matter in my post but the west coast is having an increased amount of disasters.....each seems to weaken the area and make the next one even more serious that had it been an isolated event...probably not making much sense here....

On 11/30/2018 at 3:10 PM, casper50 said:

This person should go out and buy a few lotto tickets.  Their lucky day.

47121641_2117295968328891_6529723339424923648_n.jpg

except will the car survive being removed from that?? Very lucky though if they were in the car driving when it happened!

No vehicle is worth a human life!

Not Evil Knievel would want to drive that out.

Would not consider anything until the aftershocks are over-if ever!

DJ