Need clutch and brake pedals stop pic.

The floor boards are the pedal stops on the trucks. Also you need the rubber draft pad and seal on each pedal.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Dodgeb4ya said:

The floor boards are the pedal stops on the trucks. Also you need the rubber draft pad and seal on each pedal.

Have you a pic?My B3-B has a strange clutch pedal stop.

54 minutes ago, Fernando Mendes said:

Are you trying to joke?

no.....it just seems every time you come with questions ultimately it seems you post Jeep related stuff and how to articles...not sure if you trying to use Jeep parts or if you trying to use a Jeep repair manual when you post pics and diagrams...to be honest...I am honestly oft times confused with the comingling of data and parts Jeep/GM related on the Dodge page...just don't know where you coming from at times.

• Haha 1

Soak 'em in hot water, lube 'em up with lots of soap and stretch 'em over ur pedals. I bought an extra set thinking one or more were sure to split,  but they made the trip! I have seen where others have cut them, placed them, then glued them back together.

• Thanks 1

That bolted-on rubber block is not a factory installation...the factory draft seal acts as a dampener/stop, but eventually that rubber wears out and the floorboards act as the pedal stop...I took a 10 inch long piece of old garden hose, cut a slit along its length, and slipped it over the pedal arm with nylon ties...this was done so when I took my foot off of a pedal, the pedal arm hit the floorboards with a *thud* instead of a metal-on-metal SLAM 

• Thanks 1

There’s no need for a pedal stop like that. The pedal should rest against the floor. If your wish to lessen the noise, a thinner piece of rubber against the bottom of the floor could be used. 

Also, the hole in your floor has been cut open quite a lot. It should be just slightly wider than your pedal arm. 

P2010898.jpg

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Fernando Mendes said:

Hi guys.My truck is a mix of all.I am trying to identify the floor bolts.For a while I identifyed one of them that is 1/4"x18G with a "S" inside three circles.Am I right?

there should be some really coarse threaded bolts on the floor (almost like square ACME threads).  Are those the ones you are asking about?

34 minutes ago, ggdad1951 said:

at least on my B3, most of the bolts in the floor go into "J" style nuts something like these:

image.png.45f8fb43a16afcea657dc969d0da8d2a.png

or these for the ACME style

image.png.0427f5b79e8b3ec4f9e552e05051f3c0.png

I am not sure if my truck has the J style nuts in the floor like you show, have to go look .... what I do have on the inner fenders and everywhere else on the body, is the acme style. Most are in good shape, I suspect they were used because they were cheap and easy on the assembly line.

I am replacing them with a standard grade 5 nut bolt washers, I will consider it a upgrade.

While the j style photo with a nut, I like those and we need something like that on the toe boards.