sign of the times

Plymouthy Adams

Depends on the  parallax error of the  facility...?-lol

Edited by T120
changed emoji.... lol

today, they do not want you to send a kid to school with a packed lunch containing nuts of any form or fashion...and IF YOU DO....that child will be banished to a section/table set aside for consumption of these products....so instead of protecting the single child with the allergy by setting him aside, we now banish all other children from the nourishing environment of the cafeteria while staff does the Nazi dance through the home packed lunchbox........the special kid will grow up to expect that all places at all time will now take special action to inoculate society instead of teaching that child that his issues are controllable and safe by educating these children as to what they can or cannot trade/borrow or downright steal from the other child and consume.   Little milk here so the elephant can be washed down.  

• Like 1

"Sign Of the Times"... I read today that a song I've heard on the radio since a youngster, (now an oldster , passed 75), and that I've heard played on the radio this time of year as long as I can remember, (recorded by Doris Day and Bing Crosby), the song "Baby It's Cold Outside" apparently  now has been judged as inappropriate and  unfit for airplay on the radio...?

Edited by T120
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Don, Thank you for the correction on who recorded the song back in the day … I will still enjoy memories of hearing the song even though it may no longer be playing on the radio . LOL

I think these a number of folks are jumping onto wagons who's wheel are no longer round and rolling but square blocks that refuse to move...and how many of these folks actually listen to the music their kids listen to...if they did, where is the movement to ban rap/hip hop altogether.....but wait that is called expressionism and in 1944 these lyrics were not 'expressing'  it's the same thing..only a different agenda behind the drive....

Edited by Plymouthy Adams
  • Thanks 1

They're gonna go for "White" Christmas and every classic film that has a black porter or maid or doorman, etc. etc. etc. There used to be token blacks on shows. Now they have token gay guys to provide a comic relief. But they are acting the fool just like the old black guys did. Richard Pryor made a living off of calling his fellow black people "N......s"   But it's okay for him. They know he's kidding. Not that I'd ever call anybody by that word,

but what ever happened to just turning off the radio or big screen? Same with those bakery cakes!