leaf spring axle u bolts

Peen

Hi Guys. Can anyone tell me where I can buy rear leaf spring axle u bolts for my 53 1/2 ton? Have to repair ( weld ) the cracked shock absorber mount that bolts onto the spring / axle with those u bolts. Was able to get one off but unfortunately had to cut the other one off. Could probably still use that one but would feel safer replacing both of them. Size on rear bolt near as I can tell is 6 1/2 x 2 5/16 w/ 1/2"-20 threads and square over top of the springs. Haven't seen any online this size. Any advice would be welcomed. Also does anyone know how to remove that shock mounting stud on this plate. I tried everything but a torch and drilling it out. Not really sure if it's a single hole thru there or not. Can't find a picture of one without the stud. Thanks. Steve.

Mopar original spring U bolts have that squared off or flattened shape over the axle and aftermarket replacement ones would be just the standard 7/16th or 1/2 inch round bar threaded at either end...........the non mopar ones will work fine.....as for the shock stud I thought they were welded but haven't looked at mine, 1940 Dodge lately.......may need to be cut or drilled out................andyd