P15 coupe to be in Palm Springs auction in Nov '18

BobT-47P15

A friend told me last night he will be going to Palm Springs, CA later this month (Nov) and while there will attend at least

part of a McCormick vintage car auction.  He mentioned that one car offered is a 1947 P15 two seat coupe which has

been chopped and customized, even sitting on a different frame.  I rather like the look of it from the few pictures I have

attempted to borrow from the auction site.  Has Chevy running gear and frame.   Just posting because  it's another old

Plymouth someone has saved and made into something usable (whether we each like it or not).

65_9900_1947_PLYMOUTH_COUPE_1.jpg

Owner Comments:
1947 Plymouth Club Coupe converted to Business Coupe. Custom grill. Frenched headlights. Ferrari Blue Roof has been chopped 4.5 inches. Charcoal gray tweed interior. Airbags for safety. Frenched custom dash. Electric windows w/remote. Tilt steering. Memory stick and blue tooth stereo. 5 speakers. Dual exhaust. Glass Packs. 1970 350 Chevy engine. RV cam. Oversize radiator with electric fan. 700 R4 transmission. Genie floor shifter. Resting on a 1978 El Camino chassis. Air ride Suspension with 4 separate controllers. 2:73 Rear end ratio built for cruising.

65_9900_1947_PLYMOUTH_COUPE_2.jpg

65_9900_1947_PLYMOUTH_COUPE_3.jpg

Edited by BobT-47P15

probably sell cheap!

Maybe cheap enough to buy and repair the motor/frame to Mopar.

I do not mind the other mods if that is your style!

Just 1 persons take!

DJ