12th ANNUAL CLEMENTS TAILGATE BBQ, Clements California

48Dodger

30 minutes ago, Radarsonwheels said:

No youtube video of everybody cranking up and ripping around? This must be the biggest collection of mopar flathead era trucks since they all sat at the dealership!

sorry not this year..... but, if it helps I had my wife video my "walk of shame" as I pull off the trailer back home

oh yeah, a little "pre- BBQ" test run...... (John-t let ggdad1951 and myself drive his truck this year!) T-5's ROCK!!!! :D

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Don Coatney said:

Names with the photos would be great

I'm just the photographer, you'll need to speak with our stenographer.  Maybe Tim can chime in with names/awards...

• Like 1

First one has to be Brett and may be holding the long distance award or the hard luck award or the "my truck was too big to haul safely so I had to take it back home and start my trip over " award.  The others, no clue, but sure they were very deserving.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 1:49 PM, Don Coatney said:

Names with the photos would be great

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 6:02 AM, Dave72dt said:

First one has to be Brett and may be holding the long distance award or the hard luck award or the "my truck was too big to haul safely so I had to take it back home and start my trip over " award.  The others, no clue, but sure they were very deserving.

First set of photo's, first photo was me.... given "builders choice interior" second photo is Charlie (51Hemi) don't know what his award was OR the others, cause I ran off before 48dodger realized i didn't bring a truck this year LOL.

second set photo #2 is "tom's b2b" i think he got "builders choice engine" for his 230 build on the car side

#3 is Christine from Germany "long distance"

and photo #4 is Jim, he had the patina 49 1/2 ton dodge truck above

sorry the rest of the names escape me right now.  

Edited by Brent B3B
  • Like 2

And here's ggdad1951 receiving his award, "Key to the Ranch" (wire cutters) I think for his many contributions with preparations and otherwise being a swell guy.  

DSC_0079 low.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

TKS for the pictorial. This only the 2nd one I've missed. I really enjoyed so many first time vehicles. I hope that when Tim turns this into a "Good Guys"  show and charges admissions that uss first timers will get " honored " passes! LOL,

On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 12:48 PM, pflaming said:

I enjoyed seeing the "new"  vehicles, particularly the gray original patina one. 

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 8:07 PM, Brent B3B said:

.....snip....and photo #4 is Jim, he had the patina 49 1/2 ton dodge truck above

....snip....

Thin ice, boys....thin ice....haha

Got my very cool trophy in the mail today. Thanks again, I am not taking it off my desk until I get back from one of your barbecues.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

And yet another verrry late set of pics if y’all want to check em out....nothin special but they are there for ya! Thanks again Tim, Steph and Family!!

http://s62.photobucket.com/user/Kstop57/library/12th Annual Clements BBQ

Kevin

• Like 2