12th ANNUAL CLEMENTS TAILGATE BBQ, Clements California

48Dodger

Mark is an important part of the BBQ experience....he's my friend and a wealth of knowledge. AND he plays beer darts in his sandals!!! 

48D

15 minutes ago, 48Dodger said:

Mark is an important part of the BBQ experience....he's my friend and a wealth of knowledge. AND he plays beer darts in his sandals!!! 

48D

I should send beer again...I know a certain person who would appreciate...

Mark is an important part of the BBQ experience....he's my friend and a wealth of knowledge. AND he plays beer darts in his sandals!!! 

BUT best to hide the silver! LO.L 

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 9:15 AM, ggdad1951 said:

I should send beer again...I know a certain person who would appreciate...

Beer is handled, so bring PUMA. Given today's standards, you could have her as your emotional support animal on the plane!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, John-T-53 said:

Beer is handled, so bring PUMA. Given today's standards, you could have her as your emotional support animal on the plane!

Roman wouldn't like it when she kicked his arse...

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, John-T-53 said:

When I first read that I was thinking of the COE not the original Puma

• Haha 1

This definitely sounds like my kind of gathering, just won't be able to do it this year. Gonna shoot for next year, by then I'll surely have parts available for those who might need or want them. Flippies are the perfect footwear for beer and darts too!!!!!!

• Like 1

Roman (guard dog) is the alpha male for sure, but its Lilly (house dog) that's the fender eater......she'll be in the house this year.

Roman and Ridge (other guard dog) will be in the cattle trailer chillin for the afternoon.

Moose (house dog) and Peka (house) will be on bedroom duty for the afternoon too.......

Sachi (red tailed hawk) is getting a bit old.....she won't be on display but can be visited at the hawk house.

Tonto (horse) as always will be in plain site ready to chew on any sheet metal to close to his fence. :)

Never realize how many animals til I have to park'em for the day...lol.

OH, and the Missies has a cat now......Jag (stray cat found in the shop)  

48D

• Like 2

How often does the UPS truck have to drop off all your food needs from Chewy.com?  I thought it was rough for me with a 4 kids and 2 dogs.......kids are between 10 and 20 all at the house too....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Anyone from Oregon/ Washington coming? 

How about Idaho, Colorado, Texas, Michigan, Ohio ? ( yeah I kinda jumped around ?)

come on people! Read the flyer not just a truck show..... heck I'm not bringing the one ton this time. ( I'll probably jump in the back of John-T truck to get in though. Lol)

After the crappie winter you deserve to kick the season off with friends! (And me ?)

Remember, "Excuses are like arm pits.... everyone has a couple and they STINK" 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Brent B3B said:

How about Idaho, Colorado, Texas, Michigan, Ohio ? ( yeah I kinda jumped around ?)

come on people! Read the flyer not just a truck show..... heck I'm not bringing the one ton this time. ( I'll probably jump in the back of John-T truck to get in though. Lol)

After the crappie winter you deserve to kick the season off with friends! (And me ?)

you mean we won't have  truck to work on during the Q this year?   :(

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ggdad1951 said:

you mean we won't have  truck to work on during the Q this year?   :(

gosh, if I remember right, last year we worked on Paul's truck and you and 48 went on a joy ride in mine

hyjacked.JPG.bdc9f09a940707d3e57c8b25bbcbc28b.JPG

• Like 1

Do not forget Paul F. may still drive his truck.

DJ

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 11:29 AM, Brent B3B said:

Brent,

Yes the arm pits might get funky from time to time, however this is getting added to next years calendar for me in CO.  That is of course depending on when the trip with the wife to Alaska is finalized.

Thanks.

Eric

• Like 1

So far the weather is holding up for the BBQ.....last report I saw was 68 degrees with a few clouds......fingers crossed as always! :D

48D

Starting to believe Mark and Brent bring the sunshine......can't be any other explanation.B)

Anybody still on the fence about showing up???? Let me talk you into it!!! :D

48D   

• Haha 1

" Starting to believe Mark and Brent bring the sunshine......can't be any other  explanation " 

WRONG! It's the spouses!  Best unorganized women's auxiliary any where! 

• Thanks 1

With only 2 weeks away....still lots of work to be done around here.

Time to start calling in the local help.

one of the fun things to do is BS around the fire pit before, during and after the main event.

Got the tools sharpened and cleaned up....cuz there's just never enough of a good reason NOT to swing and axe! :D 

48D

thumbnail (38).jpeg

thumbnail (37).jpeg

Edited by 48Dodger
  • Like 2

I definitely have to figure out how to get out there next year, this looks like an all around good time.  Glad I didn't try to go this year, since work has me in mandatory training right now that doesn't allow me to miss more than 2 hours of class.......  Only upside to class is the cool stuff I get to play with.........