Classified section?

Ok I’m on an iPhone and on here you have to click the little menu bars on the top right of the screen then scroll down past sign out, account, leaderboard, etc. 

I was looking for a classified truck subforum or something like that on the main forum navigation. Stupid mobile versions of websites always suck for functionality vs the desktop version.

Edited by Radarsonwheels
Now I know where the classifieds are

Thanks Radar!

I also had issues with the classifieds, use to select Browse and then choose classifieds from that menu, is no longer there.

Also was much more listed for sale or wanted, sure some of it was old and outdated ... the current classifieds with 3 items just does not reflect what it use to be.

Guy I bought my truck from, also has a pilothouse tow truck with a olds v8/4 speed for sale and a 1 ton with a 283 for sale. I told him I would pass along his add in the classified, I could not find it .... now been awhile and do not know if still has them.

People was abusing the generosity of the free classified by circumventing them by asking/offering parts on the open forum using the excuse that folks never read the classifieds as they were getting no replies.   This abuse was met with the removal of the free classifieds and the deletion of any threads on open forum trading, actually the consequences for this infraction could be much worese.  Many were not discrete enough to contact in PM.   It was really a shame it had to lead to this, GTK worked hard at getting the classifieds up to a working page with auto deletion of sale/want thread after x days instead of what used to be there for eternity with no input back from the original poster and folks trying to ping for these parts 3-7 years later, yes, it was just this way.