EZ wiring and hydraulic brake switch

belvedere666

For the life of me, i cannot figure out how to wire the brake lights in my 50 plymouth using the hydraulic brake switch and an EZ wiring harness.

The harness instructions don't cover it, and my united pacific turn signal only shows one wire from the turn signal attached to the switch and one to the battery.

the harness has multiple wires for "brake switch" which i assume, some are for the newer push button, under the brake pedal style switch. Anyone else use this wiring harness and an aftermarket turn signal switch?

I have an EZ  kit on my Suburban and a 98 Cherokee master cylinder. That unit has a multi wire plug and as does the kit. I like the simple in line pressure switch, so I used it. It has no relationship to the turn signals. Completely separate harnesses.