Internet pictures

pflaming

While searching on the net, in a set of Borg-Warner transmission pictures I found a picture of the first floor mounted shifter I fabricated.  Question: how did that get there? The shifter shown is in a very rough stage. I abandoned that design because it won't work on an OD transmission. 

IMG_5181.JPG

If you post it on the internet. Its there forever. Things get copied, saved, moved, whatever, but it is still out there somewhere. In fact there is an Internet Archive that I use from time to time to go back into history of changed, or even dead and defunct websites to try and retrieve information, or even pictures/videos/files.

18 minutes ago, HotRodTractor said:

If you post it on the internet. Its there forever. Things get copied, saved, moved, whatever, but it is still out there somewhere. In fact there is an Internet Archive that I use from time to time to go back into history of changed, or even dead and defunct websites to try and retrieve information, or even pictures/videos/files.

Someone should’ve told the feds about that website.