46 dodge oil pressure

Black betty

I'm no expert but I'd be thinking that with 62,000 miles under her belt that the indicated oil pressure is probably what you'd have to expect......have you ever checked the bearing specs?.......they may be starting to show a little wear ..........it obviously is still going strong but like all of us maybe not as strongly as when we were a little younger & fresher.............have you done a compression check also?...........nice to think that its still going with that mileage but as mentioned we all need refreshing sooner or later, but so long as you treat it with the respect it deserves with old age then it probably will keep going a while yet...............I'm 64 &1/2 and don't mind a walk but ask me to run and thats all she wrote..........lol..........regards from Oz....Andy Douglas.

specs call for 40 lbs at 30 mph  hot.      You may have issues such as a plugged inlet screen, worn   oil pump and worn bearings.

4 hours ago, Black betty said:

Hello

62 thousand miles

run 20/50 motor oil with zinc additive 

cold oil psi 38- 40 

hot oil psi 18- 20 

is this ok

your thoughts

tx

c

Mine runs those very numbers and it was rebuilt 7K miles ago.  Runs perfect.  Don't sweat it!