Octagenerian

pflaming

Today I just completed 80 years of life. I grew up without electricity, telephone, and TV, seen a world war, a president assasinated, a terrorist strike on New York/ USA,  a USA Olympic soccer team beat a Russian team, men on the moon and back, and a non politician become President of the USA. 

Anyone else my age? 

IMG_0065.JPG

• Like 3

Wait...you saw the US Olympic Soccer Team beat the Russian Olympic Soccer Team?  After the Russians lost in hockey to the US Olympic Hockey team, that must have really upset them.;)

BTW, just having fun with you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy Birthday Paul,

At 80 years you have a huge inventory of events in your life far and beyond what you mentioned. In 80 years think of the differences you have made in the lives you have touched. I'm sure as evidenced by what you have shared with the members of this forum, that your giving goes well beyond this web site and is evident in all your life. 

• Like 1

Happy birthday Paul. May you have many more. 

Thanks for your help with my OD. 

BTW- I saw the post octogenarian the other day but I didn’t know what that was till now. 

Edited by Lloyd

Happy B-Day Patina  Paul.... only 20 years till the real big one!?

Keep up the good entertainment work we all enjoy..

• 1 month later...

I guess I hope my end comes at 79 yo!  ?

No intentions to go to the other side!!!!  ?

DJ

3 minutes ago, DJ194950 said:

I guess I hope my end comes at 79 yo!  ?

Enjoy your time until it is done .... just remember to go away from the light when it happens.

The light is a trick to pull us back in and be reborn with our memmories wiped.  Much better to go away from the light and choose what you want to do next  :D