1937 chrysler visor question

nolan in blaine

A few months back i bought a 1937 royal. Ive been driving it quite a bit. Sorting out problems as i go. When i got it, the trunk i found a visor. It looks like the fulton visors i seen on other cars. Looks to be fairly strudy. Came with the left and right panels and the two center pieces they slide into. But no mounting brackets. Ive seen other 37s with visors on the internet but i dont see a source for the mounting hardware specific to my chrysler. And on some websites they say my year doesnt accept a visor because of the flat windshield. Anyone know what i can do to mount it?

37.jpg

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, nolan in blaine said:

A few months back i bought a 1937 royal. Ive been driving it quite a bit. Sorting out problems as i go. When i got it, the trunk i found a visor. It looks like the fulton visors i seen on other cars. Looks to be fairly strudy. Came with the left and right panels and the two center pieces they slide into. But no mounting brackets. Ive seen other 37s with visors on the internet but i dont see a source for the mounting hardware specific to my chrysler. And on some websites they say my year doesnt accept a visor because of the flat windshield. Anyone know what i can do to mount it?

37.jpg

Looks just like the first car I ever bought,but mine was a 38. I was 13 or 14 years old,and paid 20 bucks. The upholstery wasn't even torn.