Toolbox

Fiddy B2C

Good day folks!  I’m trying to get some ideas for a toolbox for the truck.  I want something to keep with the old style of the truck, so I’m steering away from the prefab, bolt to the floor model boxes, and the slanted rails don’t offer too many choice in rail mounted.  Any idea?   SHOW ME YOUR TRUCK TOOLBOX PICS!  And as always, thanks for the advice and help.  I’d be lost without you folks!

Thanks. I will be refinishing it this winter and will do a sketch with dimensions then if anyone wants to make one for themselves. It has worked out really well for me. I carry a full tool kit with Jack, fluids, etc...all of the time on one side. Sometimes haul groceries with out a fuss. I have a good quality cooler that fits right in on the other side. I can keep my fish on ice when returning from trips like yesterday evening. Got a nice Mahi Mahi for tonight's dinner. Mama is very happy.

Jeff