GoodGuys 21st Colorado Nationals

FlashBuddy

Only five miles down the road to the GoodGuys show and since the rust and coat hanger were doing such a great job of holding my shock absorber on for the time being I drove on over and signed Roxanne and myself up.

This made our second car show together - I don't think she'll want to do another. Rox is used to getting more attention. She just wasn't pretty enough for this one ??

20180908_132837-1008x756.jpg

The '78, and '49 Ferd trucks close by had twice the gawkers and the Bricklin had double and triple that at times. Must have been those gull wing doors.

Big show with a dizzying array of vehicles and more. It took a couple hours to cruise through the cars, vendors and swap meet. Their mini race track was as amazin' as the  carmel corn. Some skilled drivers putting on a show for bragging rights driving all kinds of muscle, sport,  street and custom machines.

20180908_131755-1008x756.jpg

Thar warn't a whole lotta Dodgin' going on...  I saw maybe four altogether. This Power Wagon would have been cool (in my book) had it not been for the giant V-8 race engine stuffed under the hood. There was a Coronet convertible that was stellar and a Plymouth truck that was eye candy (but seriously, leather bucket seats?)

20180908_131808-1008x756.jpg

I will definitely go again, but will likely leave Rox Baby at home, at least until she gets painted up a bit better - uh, if that ever happens. 

I didn't go crazy with the camera but here are a few more random shots.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/PQeW3vcbJCMMBfPz8

Edited by FlashBuddy
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1