52 ram

Good morning, I'm a new member and long time dodge lover ! Looking forward to joining in on this site ! My current project is a 1952 dodge B1B. Its a driver that spent its life on the Mt. Home Idaho AFB. It still bears the original markings. Looking forward to getting some tips on making it even better.

Welcome to the Forum. I've only recently joined too, and already have found the site to be helpful, and a great bunch of guys. (Haven't seen any response yet from any gals). The links to the parts vendors are especially helpful, as are the tips provided by the member posters. You'll love it here. Also, check out the Off Topic section; some interesting stories over there. ?

We do like pix here too, so, post away. ?

Welcome to the forum!  I was once part of a base inspection team many moons ago for Mt. Home AFB - just a tad cold.  This is a great place to get good information with very helpful people.  Looking forward to seeing pictures!

Tom