P15 fresh air box lower door hrdw question

3046moparcoupe

I'm finishing up the last of the install of the fresh air box back into the car (46 P15 Club Coupe). I took the attached two pics a few years back before pulling it all out. These two pics show both ends of the spring associated with the lower rectangular fresh air door, and how it was attached when I took this all apart. Top end of the spring would seem correct as it anchors to a hole in the linkage brkt. The bottom end of the spring was just anchored around the handle push rod. I'm wondering if this is correct ? I don't really see any other available holes, etc..but again, if I'm missing a part - it wouldn't be the first time :) 

If anyone can confirm from these pics if this looks correct, or if anyone possible has an oem diagram layout, or can take a pic, etc...it would be greatly appreciated..

many thanks.

Steve

100_4282.JPG

100_4283.JPG

Here is a picture of a NOS box and spring...

Dual Mopar Heater Parts (5).JPG

Dual Mopar Heater Parts (6).JPG

• Thanks 1

DB4ya, THANK YOU !!  This should fix me up...looks like I've got all the parts (the short clevis pin and the small L brkt.) this makes more sense,..

(the push/pull arm from the door itself, one end of the spring, and the small "L" brkt, all slide onto the clevis pin, which is anchored through the bottom hole of the main swivel brkt. and the opposite end of the spring anchors to the upper hole of the main swivel brkt. Then the push rod runs from the small "L" brkt over to the handle and the main dash support beam.)

That second picture really shows it all well. You are the goodz. Thanks for taking the time and effort to get these pics to me so quick.

Steve 

2 hours ago, 3046moparcoupe said:

Pretty amazing - the level of help one can get here on the forum. Thanks again to you all who have been so good to help me over the past 4 years.

agreed that same NOS box helped me put mine back together too!

• Thanks 1