P15 D24 Alumni  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Calling All P15 D24 Alumni Poll?

• Not Active Member
    • Left For Personal Reasons Unspecified
    • Sold Car or Truck
    • Lurker Only

Good Day All,

Just for curiosity, as well as statistical analysis, thought it might be interesting to conduct a "Poll" and to create this thread on our Membership Alumni.

Over the years so many members have come and gone, some sold their Vintage Mopars, others have moved on to other passions, some unfortunately have passed on, and just might be enjoying this Website from the cosmos.

This web forum has certainly, " come of age" and does have near 2 decades of providing first class info and dialogue on our Mopar passions,  the webpage format has change 2 to 3 times, and is nice modernized style, many other such web forums have not, and they are very antiquated.

So please all members who so wish, tell us your story, when and why you have joined, how this has enriched your Mopar Hobby, and what you may have done differently in hindsight?

Tell us why you may not be as active, or what those reasons might be now after years of membership?

The idea for this "topic", has been on my mind for a while, so thought maybe the time is correct to visit the topic...

Enjoy Ladies and Gentlemen......

Edited by 55 Fargo
  • Like 1

I was active on the truck forum since 2005 until I sold my truck in 2012.  I didn't leave the forum however.  When I was active on the truck forum, it was because we had questions about something we were working on and we were seeking information.  I used to scan the car side because those guys drifted into a wide area of discussions mostly off topic.  One of the re-designs provided a distinct off topic area so that the car guys could drift to their hearts content.  So I scan through the discussions on a daily basis and find a load of trivia going on.

Where else can one find a travel log or trip report in driving a model T through Alaska or a 50 Dodge Pickup from Waukesha, WI to Nashville.  Just plain interesting but still car related.

Dennis Sullivan

• Thanks 1