clutch fork return spring

David Mac

I have searched the site for any info on clutch fork return spring. mine is broke and I need to replace it. does anyone have one they would like to part with or know of an aftermarket spring that I can use.

Thanks & Regards

David

10 hours ago, DrDoctor said:

Take the broken one to an auto parts store—they should be able to provide you with an appropriate replacement.

The Dr is right... 

I also noticed a new assortment in the Help section.  I am thinking of taking a closer look to see if the springs are made in the correct gage...  They may have been carburetor springs also.  If it's fruitful, I will let you know with a part #...

Mine was intact when I was working on this area of the car but it was almost worn in two. I took it to NAPA that had a shadow board their that matched up common springs. I guess I should have posted my info or made note but I didn't. Anyway hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...