WPC or Bust

Merle Coggins

4 hours ago, pflaming said:

In all those miles, what types of responses did you receive from the general public? 

when I went to Florida to get my Porsche back that I had sold so many years ago.  On the return trip the car looked fine sitting on the trailer, lots of horn honks, hand waves, smiles, thumbs up and even a few boobies shook in my direction as they drove by...not sure what the men may have thought of the car...

Reminds of a show I watched a bit earlier today-

Charlie Waffles sang a Kids song from his CD called " I Love Boobies!"

Took me back to my early childhood!  ?

DJ

Good news on the tire... I was out in the garage after work today and decided to pull out the piece and see if it would leak. I figured I could plug it right away if it did. It was just a short screw tip that probably came from my own garage from a project earlier this summer. It was only in the tread and didn’t compromise the carcass. Also, the crack or cut that was noticed in the photo above is just a small flap of rubber left from the mold. Nothing to worry about there either. 

C9FEEDAC-235A-4CB0-9402-1114CBF10A4A.jpeg.3b51372aeca60194aa70a87a64e8ff25.jpeg

Edited by Merle Coggins
  • Like 1