Northern Maine car show?

Dan Hiebert

Greetings and salutations!  The North Country Cruisers car club will be having their annual car show at the Southern Aroostook Agricultural Museum tomorrow.  It was ho-hum last year due to weather, this year will be really nice.  Usually a couple hundred cars in attendance (that's a lot for these parts).  Anyone here going?  I know there aint many of you up in these parts...as in none that I know of...but asking just in case so we can meet.

Pretty good show.  Not many MoPars, "only" two of them flatheads.  I'll post some photos within in the next couple of days.  

One of the two flatheads - the '36 Dodge starting the string is for sale.  They're asking $13,500.  Although '36 Dodges are what got me interested in this hobby back in high school, we didn't discuss any further.  The car runs like a champ, they drive it all the time, but it is very rough.  It's straight and rust free, but has a very bad old restoration with poorly repaired stress cracks and dents, and all the chrome would have to be redone.  It's local, so if anyone is interested I can get you contact info. 

1936 Dodge.jpg

DSC_0098.jpg

DSC_0101.jpg

DSC_0102.jpg

DSC_0106.jpg

Edited by Dan Hiebert

The three Dodge pickups are the sum total of MoPar truck products at the show.

The '46 pickup was not in the show, one of the club members drives it daily.  It's on a modern chassis.

The rat rod B2B at the end is the other flathead, or at least the owner said it is.  He wouldn't open the hood.

That's it for MoPars out of the almost 200 vehicles in the show.  I know most of you'uns like all sorts, but I kept it with Walter P's products to keep it brief.

DSC_0108.jpg

DSC_0111.jpg

DSC_0112.jpg

DSC_0121.jpg

Rat Rod B2B.jpg