1950 Plymouth Deluxe Business Coupe overall length and are tires tubeless?

Dad-Par

Hello:

Does anyone know overall exterior dimensions  L (bumper to bumper), x W x H? for a 1950 Plymouth Deluxe Business Coupe (111" wheelbase).  Is there stat sheet avail?  Also,  are tires tubeless (does anyone know what year tubeless began)?

Thanks,

John

Thanks for reply Plymouthy Adams. I may be purchasing this car, I don't own this car at this time,  so I have no documentation that would provide that inf.  Even 'The Old Car Manual Project' ,which has the 1950 Plymouth brochure, only lists wheelbase(s). Later model year brochures start to list overall length, heights, etc. Is there a stat sheet somewhere on this site that would list this inf? My concern is the indoor parking space/area this car would be positioned in, not the 'deepest' garage w/storage shelves at front end.

Thanks,

John

I have never tried to find this info online so I cannot say...I reference my books when I have them...you did ask and I failed to post earlier,  the width is 73 5/8 , no height mentioned...some folks just don't take the time to air them properly so could vary quite a bit...lol

Edited by Plymouthy Adams

Thanks Plymouthy Adams for the information.  Might be safe range to subtract roughly 7.5" (P20 Special Deluxe =118.5" wheelbase -  P19 3 Passenger Deluxe Coupe = 111" wheelbase) for overall length appox 185"+.

Thanks again,

John

John Lees Standard Catalog of Chrysler has the P19 with 111" wheelbase at 186.5 " overall length and P20 with 118.5 wheelbase as 192.58" overall length...........does this help?................welcome aboard from Oz...........Andy Douglas 

Yep thats close enough.........lol..........I'd put another shrimp on the barbie but the rains put the fire out.....lol...........andyd 

Nah, not me, I only normally allow rain between 1& 5am and then only during the week.........we've had it pretty much all weekend which I must admit we really do need as does most of the country at present due to the drought.............the local Grafton Vintage Car Club had their display weekend ruined but wouldn't you know it the sun came out late yesterday afternoon..................and its brillant sunshine at present at 8.15am...........andyd