Front engine mount bolts

Hey folks need some help.  A funny thing happened at the paint shop.  Sent the '52 B3C to the paint shop almost a year ago for a quick paint job and I now have it back.  No, it's not painted.  Rather, it is now in parts because the guy disassembled my truck, putzed around, damaged parts of the truck, and then proceeded to go out of business.  I now have a disassembled truck to piece back together.  Along with most of the truck, I got a plastic Folger's can full of rusty bolts that once held the truck together.  Oh, and lots of bolts are missing.  I had pulled the engine and transmission for rebuild prior to sending it off but sent the engine mounting bolts with the truck.  They're gone.  Does anyone know the size, length, and pitch for the two front mounting bolts for the engine?  I'm pretty sure that I can order them from Fastenal if I can find the stats for the bolts.  If someone knows what washers go with, it would be helpful as well.

Thanks in advance.

with the multitude of bolt sizes diameter and length...pitch and grade.....you are going to best be served by choosing what you need based on hole size and what needs be bolted.   Engine and tranny, cab to frame. I suggest grade 8 most other can be grade 5 and no time should you use less than grade 5 on the vehicle body and drivetrain.  Measure the hole, allow for washers if used including the lock washer, thickness of the nut and when clamped the threads should be at minimum 2 threads beyond the nut minimum.  If a blind nut like fender attachment point, you will need to determine pitch, fine or coarse thread.....

On my trucks(W series) those are captive nuts in the frame and you'd have to match them for fit. If no one can name the size for you I'd suggest a tap/die set or thread chaser set to determine size. 

This should help you a bit in figuring out what sizes to use. Your paint guy did you up a job, I feel your pain. I disassembled my myself so I paid attention to how where things can from and how they went back together. 

Mine is a 1950 B2B, Bolt sizes were  5/16-24 X1, 1-1/4, and 1-1/2, 3/8-24X 1, 1-1/4, and 1-1/2, 7/16-20X 1, 1-1/4, and 1-1/2. I think that There were some longer bolts, but a box of 50 if each size will get you a long way. Front engine mounting bolts were 7/16-20 thread and 1 inch length will work. The rear mounting bolts for mine were about 7/16-20 and 4 inches long. Mine were missing so I had to do the best I could. DCM Sells the rubber engine mounts and other hardware. VPW has them too. If you use your own bolt for the rear mounts, use grade 8 and drill the end for a cotter pin and use a nylock or self locking nut.

The factory lock washers were kind of unique, They were square on the outside, with corners bent down to bite into the metal, and a star pattern on the inside to bite under the bolt head. Re-use these anywhere you can. Where you can't, be sure to use washers and lock washers as appropriate. The inner fenders, hood, floor board, and grille to radiator support bolts are different than all the others. they were of a really coarse thread (sheet metal screw) that was made for a clip on fastener. These will be easy to spot. Save these back for this purpose. If you cant find them you will have to do whatever you have to do.

There was one of the years from 53 - 54 that they switched bellhousings and went to a more conventional looking bellhousing that used a crossmember. In 1950 there were bosses on either side of the bellhousing and angle brackets that mounted the engine to the frame. The master cylinder also mounted to the bellhousing. I am not sure as what bolts would be used on the 53 - 54 bellhousing.

None of the factory bolts on my truck were coarse thread except for the carriage bolts in the bed. I twisted off a lot of the factory bolts as they were rusted tight. I opted to use stainless bolts, washers and nuts when I went back, particularly for the bed hardware. I did use some of the old bolts where the had would show as the Dodge bolt has a one off head. Some of them have a circle pattern in the head, and some had lettering something like DCPH. Real old vintage bolts had DB on them for Dodge Brothers. Others on here can tell you for sure what they were, mine just had the circles. To restore my bolts I soaked them a couple of weeks in molasses and then washed them off, and then let them soak in a hot container of phosphoric acid. I then primed and painted them flat black.