job rated emblem

j scott

9 hours ago, HotRodTractor said:

Do you have one good emblem that can be copied? I have the means to make it happen, but it would probably take a few of them to get the cost down. Are those hard to come by?

I actually have a pair...if nothing else, but I'd need 'em back in good shape.

9 hours ago, JBNeal said:

If only there was a way to scan them electronically with a scale for reference...

Actually..... I do have 3D scanning technology. I can scan directly and make a point cloud and ultimately make a 3D model.... but for this it best to make a silicone mold directly from the part.

9 hours ago, ggdad1951 said:

I actually have a pair...if nothing else, but I'd need 'em back in good shape.

Are they different side to side? If you can just give me some rough dimensions and maybe a weight I can run numbers and see what it would cost. Essentially take the originals, make a silicone mold from them, make wax models from the silicone, and use the wax to do some lost wax casting and finish up with some plating (which I need to check to see if I still have a resource for...).