Parts needed: 1941 1 1/2 ton Dodge Dump Truck

Duffy

Mah baby is in the shop.  She is a 1941 1 1/2 ton Dodge Dump Truck.  She needs a new drag link and the bearing that goes on the steering shaft right under the steering wheel.  Any ideas about where I can gets these parts??

Thanks much, Duf

D4528B61-B804-465D-A4DD-DE1962F03E10.jpeg

Edited by Duffy
Fix misspell

Sometimes you can take a bearing to a shop that specializes in bearings and have them match it up with a replacement . There is such a shop where I live . Rare Parts in Stockton California might be able to help with the drag link , they can be expensive though . Have you tried the usual sources ?  Roberts Motor Parts , Bernbaum Auto Parts , Vintage Power Wagons . Do you have a parts book that shows the part number ?

• Like 1

Unfortunately the steering gear column jacket bushing part no. 925 882-395 800 group 19-C is missing so we cannot get a copy.  Mechanic thinks he can make one out of and old king pin.  So do I need that whole part no or just the 882-395 portion?

Duffy ,  The correct part number for the 1941 WF-32 column jacket bushing is 395800 . For trucks up to serial number 81365033 Detroit built or 86501901 L.A. built . That part is also shown at Collectors Auto Supply and also at Deception Pass Motor Parts , Anacortes , Wa . 98221 

Thanks Jerry.  You are awesome!! Funny the 395800 is in the numbers I have but not obvious.  There is a later section about variations. Here is my  parts manual.  Looks like it has your name on it! Thanks again,  Duf

4B3C0C98-9F3F-4685-81E6-B503AA1BC8F3.jpeg