1941 dodge kingsway front suspension bushings

Damcow88

Hey guys,

I started pulling apart my parts front end and am just wondering if there is a place to buy specific bushings or if im going to have to mix and match them. Im just finishing up removing all the parts to sandblast, powder coat and reinstall. Seeing as how i have it apart im going to add a scarebird disc brake kit to them and new tie rod ends. Also wondering if i can get new coil springs or if something else will work. Thanks.

Snapchat-688763049.jpg

As far as I am aware all Plymouth and Dodge standard passenger cars used the same front end upper, lower, inner and outer bushes and pins and king pins from 1941 to 1954 with some overlap to 1939 and 1956 and are regularly listed on ebay singularly and as kits, various vendors including Andy Bernbaums, Roberts and Mitchells also list the bushes and pins...........I also found that as the same bits fitted such a wide listing of years it was worthwhile if searching on ebay to look under differring years as a part maybe listed for sale as , say, a 1951 Plymouth king pin set but it will fit back to 1939 and up to at least 1954..........also be aware that this interchange does NOT include anything thats listed for the pickup trucks or any 7 passenger cars as the 7 passenger Dodge & Plymouth appear to have used DeSoto/Chrysler parts which maybe larger/stronger.........but anything made for a 4dr sedan front suspension will also fit a 2dr, coupe, convertible and wagon so long as they are using the same chassis.........the upper arms are the same 1941 to 1954 at least, and the lower arms while they will bolt on DO have different sway bar bracketry over the yrs .......the Plymouth & Dodge stub axles are the same 1941 to 1954............hope this helps........welcome aboard from Oz.......andyd