Snap on tool search

Todd B

My dad did all my maintenance and repairs on my equipment since I started in business. He had crappy tools so I would buy him nice stuff for Christmas each year.  I am not sure of the year but I am guessing between 87-95 I bought him a snap on black handle screw driver set. He Seldom used the set because he thought it was to nice.  My parents both passed and I got the set back, I don’t have a clue how but there is two missing. The number stamped on the red plastic case (holder) is 430250. I did a search on line and can’t seem to find out anything. I would love to purchase the two missing screwdrivers but not sure which ones and where. One of the set numbers are ssdp42 USA no2. 

Thanks, Todd B

27 minutes ago, Todd B said:

I just realized this is not in off topic section. Could one of the big cheeses please move.  Thanks. 

Todd if you can send me a picture (I think you have my # if you need to text it) of what you've got I might be able to fill it in. I've got a few of those oldies laying around.

Dad bought this set here in the 70s for one of his buddies. I had it after he passed and recently retired it and gave it back to Dad for its retirement. 

IMAG0112.jpg

• 3 weeks later...