Chassis Needed! P15 1947 Plymouth Special Deluxe

Daniel L

Bought 2 P15's and one of them is not on its original chassis. I need to find a chassis for one of them or is there any other vehicle chassis that can work for this car? I was hoping to find either a chassis/frame or a substitute! Thanks

8 minutes ago, Daniel L said:

Thanks for that Wisconsin is a little too far for me! LOL

I have a 47 4 door body on a chassis that used to roll. I suspect the brakes are rusted up now. You can have it for 500 bucks,doors,fenders,and semi-rolling chassis. I live near Norfolk,Va.

6 minutes ago, knuckleharley said:

I have a 47 4 door body on a chassis that used to roll. I suspect the brakes are rusted up now. You can have it for 500 bucks,doors,fenders,and semi-rolling chassis. I live near Norfolk,Va.

Is it a special deluxe or just deluxe? I have everything for the special deluxe but no chassis...

1 hour ago, Daniel L said:

Is it a special deluxe or just deluxe? I have everything for the special deluxe but no chassis...

I have no idea.  I bought it for the fenders and floors several years ago,and ended up not using them. It has no dash,no glasses,and no upholstery,engine,or transmission.

2 hours ago, Daniel L said:

the chassis doesn't care if its deluxe or special

Hi Daniel.  There is a parts car in a junk yard not too far from me.  I'm in Florida, so it might be too far from you.   I know there are companies who would transport the car to you (for a price!).  Just an option.  Let me know if you want me to check on the car for you.

14 hours ago, blue p15 said:

Hi Daniel.  There is a parts car in a junk yard not too far from me.  I'm in Florida, so it might be too far from you.   I know there are companies who would transport the car to you (for a price!).  Just an option.  Let me know if you want me to check on the car for you.

That would be awesome! Do you know of any quote from one of those moving companies? Also does the special deluxe and deluxe fit on the same chassis or is there a difference?