Best manual

Always search for as much info that you can find for your truck or car.  Also note that the manuals do not have to be original MoPar manuals. Copies are just as good as originals and usually are cheaper.  When a car or truck is shown at an AACA judged event you see alot of owners show off inthe trunk area the original manuals.  this is just for show and has no bearing on the judging of the vehicle.  The books are there incase if the head judge has a question about some component onthe car and the owner then can so the head judge that the part is original or was an acessory item.

Even look for part manufactured catalogs such as Autolite so that you can get the appropriat eelectrical components, etc. Anything is better than nothing and you willbe surprise at what you will leran from looking thru a manual.

I have a 6 foot shelf of cross reference catalogs and manuals.

Rich Hartung

desoto1939@aol.com

• 2 weeks later...

I tend to stay away from the CD manuals. Almost all I have are good, but one was pretty bad. The pictures were unreadable -- dark gray on light black. A disinterested school kid with a home scanner could have done a much better job. My 2 cents.

Pete