Old Dodge Flat Bed truck

During my travels of delivering Automobile glass and windshields I came across this nice old Dodge flat bed truck and Farmall tractor in a front lawn on a farmnear Hellertown Pa. Enjoy the pictures

Nice to see that some people still like the old trucks and tractors

Rich Hartung   Desoto1939@aol.com

getPart?uid=31234288&partId=10&scope=STANDARD&saveAs=IMG_0835.JPGgetPart?uid=31234288&partId=18&scope=STANDARD&saveAs=IMG_0839.JPGgetPart?uid=31234288&partId=16&scope=STANDARD&saveAs=IMG_0838.JPG

48 minutes ago, desoto1939 said:

During my travels of delivering Automobile glass and windshields I came across this nice old Dodge flat bed truck and Farmall tractor in a front lawn on a farmnear Hellertown Pa. Enjoy the pictures

Nice to see that some people still like the old trucks and tractors

Rich Hartung   Desoto1939@aol.com

getPart?uid=31234288&partId=10&scope=STANDARD&saveAs=IMG_0835.JPGgetPart?uid=31234288&partId=18&scope=STANDARD&saveAs=IMG_0839.JPGgetPart?uid=31234288&partId=16&scope=STANDARD&saveAs=IMG_0838.JPG

Am I the only one that can't see the photos using that link?

27 minutes ago, knuckleharley said:

Am I the only one that can't see the photos using that link?

No,I can’t either

Have any idea of the flatbed is for sale and how much he wants for it if it is? I have a friend that might be interested in it.