Google Animation of Car Pics

linus6948

Had the Coupe out for an airing last night and took some pictures in a couple of places and Google made them into an animation of sorts.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZcSYXVRxsgiyoGpH6

Edited by linus6948

On 7/10/2018 at 11:58 AM, greg g said:

Nice car. Where in Pa.are you located?

Thank you Greg, I`m in north east PA on the outskirts of a little town called White Haven, the closest "big" cities are Hazleton and WilkesBarre.

Edited by linus6948

4 hours ago, greg g said:

Any other early Mopar fans in your neck of the woods?

I am not aware of any near me, I almost never see any old cars of any make cruising on my local roads either.

I more than appreciate the offer Greg but the logistics are against me. I am the "father" to 5 dogs three of which are in the twilight of their lives and one needs almost hourly attention. Of course that sounds a little nuts but they are my family and I work my retired life around them. The only time I get that far (2hrs) from the homestead is twice a year for tests at a medical center on Long Island which is never any fun. But if you ever have have a reason to come to the Pocono Mtns. lunch will be on me.

Linus:  My grand parents had a summer home on Penn Lake which is just outside of White Haven PA.  I went there as a kid for many years The house has been sold and the house was located at the far end near where the road came in from the quarry entrance.

My dad grew up in Freeland PA so i knw the area. When we would go to the lake we would cross over the Lehigh river onthe metal bridge over the railroad tracks and then turn right at a small meat market and take this road out to the lake. We then would turn left to take a small gravel road just at the stone crushing plant and this would take us to the far end of the lake and the house located Penn Lakeview  Drive if i remember correctly.

I own a 39 Desoto and currently live in Valley Forge PA.

Rich Hartung

desoto1939@aol.com

Edited by desoto1939