Radio fuse on D-24

fmfarrisjr

Where is the fuse located on a D-24 model 802 radio? I tried repairing the vibrator -- no luck. Before I order a new vibrator, I want to make sure there is power going to the radio.

The fuse is the old glass tube style, and as Tim stated would be on the power lead. Original style would be steel jacketed, about 5/16” in diameter and 1-1/2” long. 

FWIW I am an avid antique radio collector/restorer.  If your set has not been serviced it will need to be.  The old wax/paper caps will need to be replaced as well as resistors checked etc.  You might get lucky and have the set play after vibrator replacement however it will not be reliable or safe 

OK     thanks.         I have a nice radio that had worked not too long ago, but i do not get anything from it now.

Changed the vibrator but nothing happened.   Guess it needs caps, etc........