New grill for the 50

Decided I would fill the  big mouth opening with a custom grill, and had a buddy C&C me a new DODGE emblem for it...too many questions of what the truck is, so I put a name back on it.

D6E9B07D-BCDC-42F3-A7C5-52ED737B9CC3.jpeg

Edited by 4mula-dlx
  • Like 2

3/4” OD tubing that’s way heavier thickness then I wanted, as I welded all 6 together to start, and heated and bent together to keep them uniform.  Took a lot of heat and a lot of patience from my wife, then bent the centre V piece from 3/32” plate....again...not really much fun, but I’m happy with the results 

On 6/25/2018 at 7:33 PM, 4mula-dlx said:

Decided I would fill the  big mouth opening with a custom grill, and had a buddy C&C me a new DODGE emblem for it...too many questions of what the truck is, so I put a name back on it.

D6E9B07D-BCDC-42F3-A7C5-52ED737B9CC3.jpeg

Looks great Shane! Hate to say it but even with the name on it, i still have people calling our flatbed an "international" (and we have the three name badges on the front....)

hopefuly folks in your area are smarter, LOL