U joint yoke ?

Dirtyracer

I replaced my rear ended with one from a 95 Jeep Grand Cherokee iam looking for the conversion yoke to go from ball and trunnion to u joint can some one help me with a link? My goggle skills are coming up dry. Stock tranny on my 48 Plymouth 

I'd be looking for a front sliding yoke from a Mopar from the 50's to early 60's, as far as I know the 4 bolt flange is the same size thru the years including the Ball & Trunion arrangement so with the driveshaft with the flange and sliding yoke I'd then get the driveshaft from the Jeep Cherokee and have a driveshaft place such as that used by truck shops of even a reliable machine shop get them to install the front yoke etc onto the Cherokee driveshaft...........this is essentially what I did.........I installed an Oz Frod diff in the Dodge about 15yrs ago and just bolted the Frod driveshaft up then bolted the front flange and sliding yoke on the front and remeasured & worked out what needed to be taken from the old driveshaft......I then took both shafts to a local machine shop who, whilst they couldn't balance the shaft were experienced enough doing local speedway, hillclimb and truck shafts........haven't had an issue since...........also it helped that the two shafts were essentially the same diameter so there was no issue in the shop welding the mopar splined sliding front piece onto the Frod shaft...........they set it all up in a large lathe to cut both the shafts....................andyd         

When I changed the rear axle in my 49, I ordered a new driveshaft with a slip yoke from Denny's:

1 x [1310SS-3] 1310 Series 3 inch with Spline and Slip
Driveshaft for CHEVY, GMC, FORD, DODGE, JEEP, IHC 
Price: $320.95, Each: $320.95

1 x [2-2-349] Dana Spicer 2-2-349 DODGE Flange Yoke
Replacement for old Detroit "POT" Style Ball and Trunion
Driveshafts 
Price: $46.95, Each: $46.95

Adam