Brake hardware

Anyone know how hard it might be to find rear brake hardware for 56 fargo 1 ton. I screwed on of my adjustment bolts right in and if I'm correct the shoe should be right against the drum. But it still moves freely. Plus the is a bit of binding when turning it at on point in the drum. Not sure if drum is out of round or not. I have to take it off and look still. 

Plus do you really have to take hub off and axle out. To get to rear brakes off. Nothing in shop manual that I can see.

Edited by bambamshere

Thank You for the info. Found out that everything was new. The problem with my back brakes was when they installed them. They tightened the nuts to tight on the brake shoes. The shoes weren't retracting back to where the adjustment bolt is. All good there now I hope. The front ones were my fault. Everything on them is also new but I didn't read shop manual far enough to notice there is also 2 adjustment bolt/springs on the back of dust cover. Oops

Edited by bambamshere