Lindsay McConnell contact information

Thomba48

I previously had many engagements with Lindsay McConnell. Great person. Great parts. I have been trying to get hold of him for a while using the contact information that I have. With no success. Has anybody been in touch with him lately? Is he OK? Has his contact information changed? thanks

2 hours ago, Flatie46 said:

Last parts I bought from him several months back he was about to move from PA to AZ I think.  

Thanks. Can you let me what contact address you were using back then? Thanks 

I think his old address may be on a package he sent me but its back in Tennessee and I'm on vacation in Savannah GA. Give me a couple days and I can send it.

• Thanks 1

Having trouble finding the info you need. I had a long cardboard tube Mr. McConnell had sent me some trim in. I can't seem to find it.  My car has been moved to my sons garage, it may be over there. I 'll see if I can get over there today and look. 

I looked through my contacts, I was sure I had his email address there but cant find it. I know I have that tube somewhere. Its pretty important to me as it has a nice pair of stainless rocker trim for my car. It kinda bothers me that its not where I thought it was but I have been working on other projects and I'm sure its just misplaced.

I found this on a yahoo search for Lindsay McConnell. 1-724-898-2478 and plymouth@nauticom.net  I remember posts from him from time to time in The Plymouth Owner's Club Bulletin. He dealt with a lot of 1941 Plymouth parts I recall. I don't know how current this information is but I hope it will be of some help you.

John R

17 hours ago, John Reddie said:

I found this on a yahoo search for Lindsay McConnell. 1-724-898-2478 and plymouth@nauticom.net  I remember posts from him from time to time in The Plymouth Owner's Club Bulletin. He dealt with a lot of 1941 Plymouth parts I recall. I don't know how current this information is but I hope it will be of some help you.

John R

Thanks. That one I know. He also used a different one inbetween . I last spoke to him in January. I certainly hope he is fine.