The roomiest DeSoto ever built.

Flatie46

I don't think anyone can argue this. Saw this today.  On vacation in Savannah this week. Kinda cropped the pics a bit much but had to reduce file size to post.

0612181628-2.jpg

0612181628b-1.jpg

We were on Tybee and my friend that's feeding our dogs while were gone has a 57 DeSoto, so dropped in and  picked him up a shirt.  We kinda looked about while in there. I didn't think it looked too bad but didn't see much. Were you not happy, if not ill make a note for the future.  You see the ads and often the pic in the ad was taken when new. Lol

Yea hate I missed ya. Coulda had a meal or beverage. Did pass what I thought was a 37 Chrysler while ago, not sure, didn't get a pic.

It was relaxing to walk barefoot through the ebbing tide.  My wife could easily live beech front, after a few days I've had enough.  This week I have been able to catch up on some rest. I'll need it when I get back because I will again be behind on my yard work.  

since my bud sold his beach house...just not the same...could park at his place....do the beach thing...quick shower at his place and back in the car for home.  His place had an outdoor shower facility and he need not even be there for me to access the beach or clean up afterwards.  It is just a nasty feeling driving with salt film and sand on your bod....20+ years of living near the beach...before that, living among the beeches...